Have you watched those home improvement shows where they buy dilapidated houses at a profit? Have you marveled at the before and after process, admiring the beauty of the final product? Did you know that staging helps buyers visualize taking residence in that home? According to NAR statistics, staging the living room was found to be very important for buyers (46%), followed staging the master bedroom (43%), and staging the kitchen (35%)
So what exactly is staging? Staging is defined as the professional service of preparing homes for sale in such a way that will appeal to potential buyers and generate higher seller prices.
Virtual staging is appealing to buyers because it invokes positive sentiments about the house being viewed. However, actual furniture and decor will not be placed in the home.
Here are some pros of virtual staging in Jesup, GA :
1. The home will have a polished look. As I mentioned earlier, the staging will create an ambience that buyers are looking for in the next home.
2. Virtual staging will take less time. Virtually dressing a room for photograph is faster than moving or adding furniture.
3. Virtual staging also shows the dimensions of a room better. It will give people an idea of the shape and size of a room and how it will work for them.
4. Virtual staging in Jesup GA is less expensive. Home sellers can pay between $800 to $3,000 in home staging costs.
Cons of Virtual Staging
1. It can be misleading. It's vital to use watermarks that state images are virtually staged but is empty in real life.
2. Virtual staging will need to be displayed room by room, and placed on easels or a flyer.