Looking to have a successful work from home experience? Keep reading! We have 7 home office hacks to keep you achieving your goals!
1. Create a space that is designated for a home office. It should be free from distractions and have great lighting. Your home office should be your area of peace, quiet, and productivity.
2. Time Block to Get Tasks Done. Time blocking is essential for working on important tasks. It can range from 45 minutes to two hours, the most important thing is to allot time for task completion.
3. Create a To-Do List
Organization is the key to office success. Create a to-do list, work the to-do list and you will start to see your hard work paying off.
4. Get Rid of Things that Enable Procrastination. For some people (like myself) social media can become a major distraction. Identify the things that steer you off course, and mentally prepare yourself for the discipline you need to execute. You won't be getting rid of social media forever, only restrict yourself from using them when you need to focus.
5. Put Your Phone Away
Sometimes your best productivity happens when the phone is furthest away from you. When you time-block, these are the critical hours for full concentration.
6. Eat healthy foods. Avoid heavy foods that will make you feel lethargic after you're done eating. Eat healthy and fresh foods to keep your body with sustainable energy.
7. Fill your home with energizing scents. Every day, using a candle or oil diffuser can remind the brain of past productivity and signal you to start working.